Would you like to use your HVAC knowledge in a life changing, educational environment?
Lincoln Technical Institute's Union, NJ campus is looking for HVAC technicians to share their expertise as Instructors. Lincoln has successfully transitioned experienced technicians with limited or no teaching background into educators. We provide ongoing training and tools to guide you in conducting our structured curriculum.
Lincoln is Proud to:
- be one of the nation's leading providers of career training, with over 70 years of recorded success.
- have instructed more than a quarter of a million individuals, to date.
Lincoln takes tremendous pride in its academic professionals, who are the key to our success.
Why Work for Lincoln: Full time employee benefits include the following;
- Health, dental and vision insurance among other benefits, including STD, LTD and voluntary products
- 401k Retirement Plan
- A progressive, well defined career path
- Paid holidays
- Ongoing faculty training
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Encourages and trains students, to help them grow in their field of choice.
- Carries out Lincoln's established curricula in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates HVAC expertise in our fully equipped facility.
- Instructs students about safety.
- Evaluates student performance.
- Maintains a positive and focused learning environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years of field experience
- Universal EPA Refrigerant Recovery License
- Experience in commercial refrigeration, commercial and residential HVAC
- Good understanding of HVAC tools, equipment and safety
- Associates degree or higher